Cxbladder is more accurate and reliable than many other urine-based tests. This was confirmed in a large validation clinical trial published in a well-respected medical journal. Cxbladder test results can provide you and your doctor with confidence, reassurance and peace of mind.
The Cxbladder validation study:1
- This large clinical trial involved 485 patients with blood in their urine who were being tested for bladder cancer.
- Cxbladder Detect — when used in combination with cystoscopy — outperformed other urine tests and cytology (cell analysis under a microscope) [see Figure 1].
- Cxbladder Detect had a high negative predictive value (97%). This means that Cxbladder helps your doctor to confidently rule out bladder cancer.
- Cxbladder Detect identified 100% of T1–T3, Tis and upper urinary tract tumors.
- Cxbladder Detect found 97% of all high-grade tumors.
1 O’Sullivan et al. A multigene urine test for the detection and stratification of bladder cancer in patients presenting with hematuria. J Urol 2012;188:741–7
Talk to your doctor
Are you alarmed about blood in your urine? Worried about bladder cancer? Here are some questions you can ask your doctor.Get the questions here
An online community where people affected by bladder cancer can share experiences and support each other in a safe, secure environment.Join the community today
Contact us by phone or email, or fill out an online form and a Cxbladder representative will get back to you.Complete an information request form today