What is Cxbladder ?
Cxbladder is a bladder cancer diagnostic test. It is a non-invasive, simple-to-use urine based test that uses unique molecular signatures to identify bladder cancer tumours.
The Cxbladder test is supplied to your clinician as a complete urine sampling system. Once urine is collected, the sample is sent to a qualified centralised laboratory where it is analysed. Your clinician will then be sent your Cxbladder test results within 5 days of sample receipt.
Benefits and features of Cxbladder include:
- Is an easy to use, non-invasive and painless urine test
- Patient results within 5 days of sample receipt at laboratory
- May reduce the need for unnecessary procedures
- Is reliable and sensitive
- Enables the early detection of bladder cancer