The Cxbladder sampling system was developed with the support of leading urologists and nurses to ensure efficiency and ease of use. The process is simple and straightforward.
- Customer support teams on call to answer questions about the test, billing and reimbursement.
- Sales representatives available for in-office support.
- A complete sampling system is provided for the collection of a patient’s urine.
- Sampling system contains a proprietary Cxbladder liquid (RNA preservative reagent) to stabilize patient specimen.
- Only a small sample of urine is needed and no contact with urine is required.
Shipment and Analysis
- The sample is sent to our CLIA-certified and CAP-accredited laboratory for analysis.
- Pre-paid and pre-labeled packaging provided.
- Refrigeration is not required.
- Results available within seven business days from sample receipt.
- A detailed Cxbladder test report is delivered to your practice.
- Secure delivery options available.
Last Updated: 26 Aug 2021 05:21 pm
Browse Our Latest Blog Articles
Cxbladder Clinical Studies
Cxbladder has been validated in multicenter clinical studies.View our clinical publications
Cxbladder sampling process
Cxbladder is a suite of non-invasive tests that is easy and straightforward to use.Watch the instructional video here
Talk to a Rep
Contact us by phone or email, or fill out an online form and a Cxbladder representative will get back to you.Complete an information request form today