View the following useful resources to learn more about Cxbladder. The resources can help you and your doctor make important diagnostic and treatment decisions together.
Patient information pamphlet
Patient discussion guide
- Breen V, Kasabov N, Kamat AM, et al. A holistic comparative analysis of diagnostic tests for urothelial carcinoma: a study of Cxbladder Detect, UroVysion® FISH, NMP22® and cytology based on imputation of multiple datasets. BMC Med Res Methodol2015;15:45. [pdf available]
- Darling, D., Luxmanan, C., O’Sullivan, P. et al. Clinical Utility of Cxbladder for the Diagnosis of Urothelial Carcinoma Adv Ther (2017). doi:10.1007/s12325-017-0518-7. [pdf available]
- Holyoake A, O’Sullivan P, Pollock R, et al. Development of a multiplex RNA urine test for the detection and stratification of transitional cell carcinoma of the bladder. Clin Cancer Res 2008;14:742–9. [pdf available]
- Kavalieris L, O’Sullivan PJ, Frampton C, et al. Performance Characteristics of a Multigene Urine Biomarker Test for Monitoring for Recurrent Urothelial Carcinoma in a Multicenter Study. J Urol 2017;197:6,1419-1426. [pdf available]
- Kavalieris L, O’Sullivan PJ, Suttie JM, et al. A segregation index combining phenotypic (clinical characteristics) and genotypic (gene expression) biomarkers from a urine sample to triage out patients presenting with hematuria who have a low probability of urothelial carcinoma. BMC Urol 2015;15:23. [pdf available]
- Lotan Y, Raman JR, Shariat S, et al. The development and clinical validation of a high sensitivity urine biomarker test for the determination of recurrence in urothelial carcinoma patients. American Urological Association Annual Meeting 2016; San Diego, CA, USA. [abstract available]
- Lotan Y, OʼSullivan P, Raman JD, Shariat SF, Kavalieris L, Frampton C, et al. Clinical comparison of noninvasive urine tests for ruling out recurrent urothelial carcinoma. Urologic Oncology: Seminars and Original Investigations. Elsevier; 2017;:1–8. [pdf available]
- Lough T, Luo Q, Luxmanan C, et al. Clinical utility of a non-invasive urine test for risk assessing patients with no obvious benign cause of hematuria: a physician-patient real world data analysis. BMC Urol 2018;18:18. [pdf available]
- Lough T, Luo Q, O'Sullivan P, et al. Clinical Utility of Cxbladder Monitor for Patients with a History of Urothelial Carcinoma: A Physician–Patient Real-World Clinical Data Analysis. Oncol Ther 2018. [pdf available]
- O’Sullivan P, Sharples K, Dalphin M, et al. A multigene urine test for the detection and stratification of bladder cancer in patients presenting with hematuria. J Urol 2012;188:741–7.
To request printed versions of our publications, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cxbladder Process information
Because what happens at the molecular level is so crucial to the development of cancer, Cxbladder detects bladder cancer at that molecular level by measuring specific messenger RNA, representing a bladder cancer molecular signature.
Cxbladder Clinical Study Results
Cxbladder is a bladder cancer detection test developed by Pacific Edge Limited. Cxbladder has been validated by a multicenter clinical study published in the 2012 edition of the Journal of Urology.
TVNZ One News Nov 2012: Interview with Sir Peter Leitch
Sir Peter Leitch talks to TVNZ One News about his personal battle with bladder cancer and how his use of Pacific Edge's bladder cancer detection test, Cxbladder, is helping him with peace of mind
Talk to your doctor
Are you alarmed about blood in your urine? Worried about bladder cancer? Download our patient discussion guide for a list of questions you can ask your doctor.Download discussion guide now
An online community where people affected by bladder cancer can share experiences and support each other in a safe, secure environment.Join the community today
Contact us by phone or email, or fill out an online form and a Cxbladder representative will get back to you.Complete an information request form today