Cxbladder is more accurate and reliable than many other urine-based tests. This was confirmed in a large validation clinical trial published in a well-respected medical journal. Cxbladder test results can provide you and your doctor with confidence, reassurance and peace of mind.
The Cxbladder validation study:1
- This large clinical trial involved 485 patients with blood in their urine who were being tested for bladder cancer.
- Cxbladder Detect — when used in combination with cystoscopy — outperformed other urine tests and cytology (cell analysis under a microscope) [see Figure 1].
- Cxbladder Detect had a high negative predictive value (97%). This means that Cxbladder helps your doctor to confidently rule out bladder cancer.
- Cxbladder Detect identified 100% of T1–T3, Tis and upper urinary tract tumors.
- Cxbladder Detect found 97% of all high-grade tumors.
Last Updated: 07 Apr 2020 11:27 am
1 O’Sullivan et al. A multigene urine test for the detection and stratification of bladder cancer in patients presenting with hematuria. J Urol 2012;188:741–7
Browse Our Latest Blog Articles
Talk to your doctor
Are you alarmed about blood in your urine? Worried about bladder cancer? Download our patient discussion guide for a list of questions you can ask your doctor.Download discussion guide now
Cxbladder is a suite of non-invasive tests that is easy and straightforward to use. Talk to your doctor or order online today.Order Cxbladder now