Cxbladder is a non-invasive urine-based bladder cancer detection test that uses a unique molecular signature to support clinicians in the detection of urothelial carcinomas.
Easy 4-step Process
Cxbladder is supplied to the clinician as a complete urine sampling system for the collection of a patient's urine sample. The sample is sent to a qualified Central Service Laboratory for analysis and results are returned to the clinician electronically. This simple 4-step process includes...
Step 1: Sample Collection
- Easy to use urine sampling system for collection.
- Sampling system pre-loaded with RNA preservative reagent.
- No contact or pouring of urine required by the nurse.
Step 2: Shipment
- Pre-paid and pre-labelled packaging.
- Express delivery to our analysis laboratory.
Step 3: Analysis
- Results generated from our Central Service Laboratory within five working days from receipt of sample.
Step 4: Reporting
- Secure delivery of test results.
- Detailed individual reports sent to clinician.
- Designed to support clinical pathways.