The Cxbladder sampling system was developed with the support of leading urologists and nurses to ensure efficiency and ease of use. The process is simple and straightforward.
- Customer support teams on call to answer questions about the test, billing and reimbursement.
- Sales representatives available for in-office support.
- A complete sampling system is provided for the collection of a patient’s urine.
- Sampling system contains a proprietary Cxbladder liquid (RNA preservative reagent) to stabilise patient specimen.
- Only a small sample of urine is needed and no contact with urine is required.
Shipment and Analysis
- The sample is sent to our CLIA-certified and CAP-accredited laboratory for analysis.
- Pre-paid and pre-labeled packaging provided.
- Refrigeration is not required.
- Results available within seven business days from sample receipt.
- A detailed Cxbladder test report is delivered to your practice.
- Secure delivery options available.
Cxbladder In-Home Sampling
To simplify and streamline the bladder cancer testing process, we are now offering in-home sampling for patients around the country. Patients have the option of submitting their Cxbladder urine sample in the comfort of their own home without the need to physically visit a clinic.
In regions where Cxbladder home testing is not yet provided via public healthcare, our tests are available to buy online.
Contact us to learn more
Last Updated: 18 Jan 2023 02:18 pm
Browse Our Latest Blog Articles
Cxbladder Clinical Studies
Cxbladder has been validated in multicenter clinical studies.View our clinical publications
Cxbladder sampling process
Cxbladder is a suite of non-invasive tests that is easy and straightforward to use.Watch the instructional video here
Talk to a Rep
Contact us by phone or email, or fill out an online form and a Cxbladder representative will get back to you.Complete an information request form today