The Cxbladder sampling system was developed with the support of leading urologists and nurses to ensure efficiency and ease of use. The process is simple and straightforward:
- Customer support teams on call to answer questions about the test, billing and reimbursement.
- Sales representatives available for in-office support.
- A complete sampling system is provided for the collection of a patient’s urine.
- Sampling system contains a proprietary Cxbladder liquid (RNA preservative reagent) to stabilize patient specimen.
- Only a small sample of urine is needed and no contact with urine is required.
Shipment and Analysis
- The sample is sent to our CLIA-certified and CAP-accredited laboratory for analysis.
- Pre-paid and pre-labeled packaging provided.
- Refrigeration is not required.
- Results available within seven business days from sample receipt.
- A detailed Cxbladder test report is delivered to your practice.
- Secure delivery options available.
Cxbladder Instructional Video
The Cxbladder sampling process is easy and straightforward for both healthcare professionals and patients.
Cxbladder Clinical Studies
Cxbladder has been validated in multicenter clinical studies.Read the full study results
Cxbladder sampling process
Cxbladder is a suite of non-invasive tests that is easy and straightforward to use.Watch the instructional video here
Talk to a Rep
Contact us by phone or email, or fill out an online form and a Cxbladder representative will get back to you.Complete an information request form today