Cxbladder is a urine-based genomic biomarker test optimized for the detection and rule-out of urothelial carcinoma (UC) in patients presenting with hematuria and those being monitored for recurrent disease. The test helps you to prioritize your time and clinical resources, optimize your practice workﬂow, and improve the overall patient experience.
- Enables risk stratification and safe rule out, helping to de-intensify clinical workup in hematuria patients with a low probability of UC, while prioritizing those who require immediate care.
- Resolves diagnostic ambiguity, improving overall detection accuracy, and reducing the likelihood of a missed tumor.
- Offers a non-invasive surveillance alternative that can reduce the burden of cystoscopy in suitable patients, improving comfort and compliance.
Cxbladder works at a molecular level, analyzing five biomarker genes to detect the presence or absence of UC.
- Reliable: Cxbladder delivers exceptional performance with 100% objectivity.
- Clinically proven: Proven performance in over 20 peer-reviewed publications for primary detection and surveillance. Cxbladder has been used by over 4,400 urologists in more than 100,000 patients.
- Covered by Medicare
- Easy-to-use: Cxbladder’s unique urine sample collection system is non-invasive and easy-to-use.
- In-home sampling: To streamline patient care we are now offering an in-home sampling service to both hematuria and surveillance patients.
- Quick: Upon receiving a urine sample, our certified US laboratory will provide actionable results in 7 days.
A Suite of Tests Optimized to Primary Detection and Surveillance
Cxbladder comes as a suite of tests optimized to primary detection and bladder cancer surveillance.
Cxbladder Triage is a frontline diagnostic that helps to de-intensify clinical work-up in hematuria patients with a low probability of UC, reducing the need for referral and further invasive procedures. The tests analyzes gene expression alongside information on known bladder cancer risk factors like age, gender and smoking history to help rule out patients with a low risk of disease.
Triage supports a new model for clinical practice and resource utilization. This deployment model provides care to the greatest number of patients and offers clinically actionable information at the earliest point in the patient care pathway.
In cases of atypical cytology, equivocal cystoscopy and other instances of diagnostic ambiguity, Cxbladder Detect helps to resolve uncertainty, increasing overall detection accuracy, and reducing the likelihood of a missed tumor.
As a test designed to optimize practice workflow and efficiency, Detect enables the risk stratification of patients presenting with hematuria, de-intensifying clinical workup in those with a low probability of UC, while prioritizing those who require immediate care.
Cxbladder Detect+ is a next generation test that combines an analysis of 5 core mRNA biomarkers with DNA markers to provide enhanced clinical utility. As a single test that builds on the strengths and capabilities of both Triage and Detect, Cxbladder Detect+ extends best in class performance for the detection and rule out of UC in patients presenting with hematuria. (Not covered by Medicare)
Bladder Cancer Surveillance
Cxbladder Monitor is a non-invasive surveillance alternative that can reduce the burden of repeated cystoscopy in patients with a low risk of recurrence.
Monitor improves patient comfort and compliance with cancer surveillance and management regimes. When used consistently on a single patient, the test can provide an accurate snapshot of that patient’s progression through their follow up.
Ground Round in Urology: Use of the Cxbladder Monitor Genomic Urine Test for Surveillance of Patients with Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer. Click here to view.
UroToday: From Science to Clinical Utility
- Cxbladder Detect - Bladder Cancer Detection for Patients Who Present with Hematuria: View
- Cxbladder Monitor - Bladder Cancer Surveillance for Patients with Urothelial Carcinoma: View
Cxbladder In-Home Sampling is Available
Cxbladder’s unique urine sampling system is non-invasive and easy-to-use. The process is quick and painless, taking only minutes.
To simplify and streamline the bladder cancer testing process, we are now offering the Cxbladder In-Home Sampling Program for surveillance patients and those presenting with hematuria across the US. Participating patients have the option of submitting their urine sample in the comfort of their own home without the need to physically visit their Urologist.
Cxbladder is Covered by Medicare
We’re pleased to confirm that Cxbladder is covered by Medicare. For questions about coverage please call the Cxbladder Assist Team at 1-855-CXBLADR (1-855-292-5237, option 1).
Last Updated: 08 Jul 2023 09:34 am
Pacific Edge is responsible for the development and determination of the performance characteristics for Cxbladder. Because Cxbladder is a Laboratory Developed Test (LDT), Cxbladder has not been cleared or approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Browse Our Latest Blog Articles
Diagnosing bladder cancer
Drs Sia Daneshmand and Joseph DiTrolio discuss the guidelines, issues and technologies for diagnosing UC in patients presenting with hematuria in primary care.
Comprehensive solution for your clinical needs
Cxbladder gives you actionable results that can make a meaningful difference in your patient’s diagnosis and treatment.Learn more about Cxbladder’s clinical applications
Cxbladder sampling process
Cxbladder is a suite of non-invasive tests that is easy and straightforward to use.Watch the instructional video here
Talk to a Rep
Contact us by phone or email, or fill out an online form and a Cxbladder representative will get back to you.Complete an information request form today