Cxbladder is a suite of genomic urine tests optimized for the rule-out and surveillance of urothelial cancer in patients presenting with microhematuria and those being monitored for recurrent disease. The tests help you prioritize your time and clinical resources, optimize your practice workﬂow, and improve the overall patient experience.
- Enables reliable risk stratification. Safely de-intensifies clinical workup in low risk patients, while prioritizing higher risk patients for immediate care.
- Helps resolve atypical cytology and equivocal cystoscopy.
- Offers a non-invasive surveillance alternative that can reduce the burden of repeated cystoscopy in those with a low risk of recurrence, improving comfort and compliance.
Cxbladder works at a molecular level, analyzing five biomarker genes to help rule out urothelial carcinoma.
- Objective and reliable: Exceptional performance and clinically actionable results.
- Clinically proven: Proven performance in over 20 peer-reviewed publications for primary detection and surveillance. Cxbladder has been used by over 4,400 urologists in more than 100,000 patients.
- Covered by Medicare
- Easy-to-use: Cxbladder’s unique urine sample collection system is non-invasive and easy for both clinical teams and patients to use.
- In-home sampling: To streamline patient care we are now offering an in-home sampling service to both hematuria and surveillance patients.
- Quick: Upon receiving a urine sample, our certified US laboratory will provide actionable results in 7-10 business days.
A Suite of Tests Optimized for Hematuria Evaluation and Surveillance
Cxbladder Triage is a diagnostic test optimized for primary care. With high NPV, the test helps to de-intensify clinical work-up in microhematuria patients with a low probability of urothelial cancer, reducing the need for referral and invasive procedures, while prioritizing those who require further investigation.
- Analyzes gene expression alongside information on known UC risk factors like age, gender and smoking history to help rule out hematuria patients with a low risk of disease, while prioritizing those who require further investigation.
- Supports a new model for clinical practice and resource utilization. This deployment model provides care to the greatest number of patients and offers clinically actionable information at the earliest point in the patient care pathway.
Cxbladder Detect is designed to improve practice workflow and efficiency, while giving patients the best experience possible. The test is optimized for the rule out of urothelial cancer in patients presenting with microhematuria.
- Enables reliable risk stratification. Safely de-intensifies clinical workup in low-risk patients, while prioritizing higher risk patients for immediate care.
- Spares low risk patients the discomfort, anxiety and risks of an invasive procedure.
- Helps resolve diagnostic dilemmas like atypical cytology and equivocal cystoscopy.
Cxbladder Detect+ is a second generation Cxbladder test that combines an analysis of 5 core mRNA biomarkers with DNA markers to provide enhanced clinical utility. Detect+ extends best in class performance, increasing the rate of UC rule out in patients presenting with microhematuria.
Please note that Detect+ is not covered by Medicare
Bladder Cancer Surveillance
Cxbladder Monitor is a non-invasive surveillance alternative that can reduce the burden of repeated cystoscopy in non-muscle invasive bladder cancer patients with a low risk of recurrence, improving patient comfort and compliance.
- In suitable cases post TURBT (> 9 months), can alternate with cystoscopy to de-intensify surveillance.
- May be used to replace cystoscopy in patients with no recurrence long term (low risk 3+ years, high risk 5+ years) after shared decision making with the patient.
- Option of in-home sampling reduces the travel burden on patients.
Ground Round in Urology: Use of the Cxbladder Monitor Genomic Urine Test for Surveillance of Patients with Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer. Click here to view.
UroToday: From Science to Clinical Utility
- Cxbladder Detect - Bladder Cancer Detection for Patients Who Present with Hematuria: View
- Cxbladder Monitor - Bladder Cancer Surveillance for Patients with Urothelial Carcinoma: View
Cxbladder In-Home Sampling is Available
Cxbladder’s unique urine sampling system is non-invasive and easy-to-use. The process is quick and painless, taking only minutes.
To simplify and streamline the bladder cancer testing process, we are now offering the Cxbladder In-Home Sampling Program for surveillance patients and those presenting with hematuria across the US. Participating patients have the option of submitting their urine sample in the comfort of their own home without the need to physically visit their Urologist.
Cxbladder is Covered by Medicare
We’re pleased to confirm that Cxbladder is currently covered by Medicare. For questions about coverage please call the Cxbladder Assist Team at 1-855-CXBLADR (1-855-292-5237, option 1).
Last Updated: 21 Dec 2023 12:19 pm
Pacific Edge is responsible for the development and determination of the performance characteristics for Cxbladder. Because Cxbladder is a Laboratory Developed Test (LDT), Cxbladder has not been cleared or approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Browse Our Latest Blog Articles
Diagnosing bladder cancer
Drs Sia Daneshmand and Joseph DiTrolio discuss the guidelines, issues and technologies for diagnosing UC in patients presenting with hematuria in primary care.
Comprehensive solution for your clinical needs
Cxbladder gives you actionable results that can make a meaningful difference in your patient’s diagnosis and treatment.Learn more about Cxbladder’s clinical applications
Cxbladder sampling process
Cxbladder is a suite of non-invasive tests that is easy and straightforward to use.Watch the instructional video here
Talk to a Rep
Contact us by phone or email, or fill out an online form and a Cxbladder representative will get back to you.Complete an information request form today