- Bladder Cancer Matters Podcast: How COVID Changed How Bladder Cancer Doctors and Patients Interact. Sept, 2022. Sima Porten, MD (UCSF) and Bladder Cancer Matters Host, Rick Bangs (BCAN) discuss how COVID has changed the way bladder cancer doctors and patients interact.
- BCAN Think Tank: Bladder Cancer Screening. Aug, 2022. Prof Yair Lotan (UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas) and Prof Joshua Meeks (Northwestern Medicine, Chicago) present at BCAN's Think Tank 2022 in Denver, Colorado. Dr Yair Lotan's presentation begins 24:42, Dr Joshua Meeks' presentation begins 42:45.
- Advances in Bladder Cancer Diagnostics: Introducing a clinical pathway that reduces the need for flexible cystoscopy for hematuria. July, 2022. Peter Davidson, MD presents at Urofair 2022 in Singapore.
- Grand Rounds in Urology: Panel Discussion on Cxbladder Genomic Urine Test for Bladder Cancer. May, 2021. Sia Daneshmand, MD (Keck School of Medicine, USC), leads discussion with Sima Porten, MD (UCSF), and Anne Schuckman, MD (USC).
- UroToday: Alternative Strategies to Deliver Urology Care/ Bladder Cancer Investigation during COVID-19 and Beyond. Apr, 2020. Neal Shore, MD (Medical Director, Carolina Urologic Research Center) leads discussion with Sima Porten, MD (UCSF), and Thomas Nifong, MD, (Pacific Edge Diagnostics USA).
- Urology Times: How the COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts Practice Management & Telemedicine. Apr, 2020. Urology Times' Jonathan Rubenstein, MD, leads discussion with John Gore, MD (University of Washington), Aaron Spitz, MD (University of California), and Eugene Rhee, MD (Kaiser Permanente). Discussion of telemedicine and urinary biomarkers begins 50.52
- BCAN Patient Webinar: What You Should Know About Covid-19 and Bladder Cancer. Apr, 2020. Stephanie Chisolm, Director of Education & Research at the Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network (BCAN) leads discussion with Sia Daneshmand, MD (Keck School of Medicine, USC); Professor Sandy Srinivas (Stanford Medicine); and Alec Koo, MD. Cxbladder specific discussion begins 28:12 (part 1), 46:50 (part 2)
- UroToday: Evaluation of Cxbladder and Adjudication of Atypical Cytology and Equivocal Cystoscopy. Nov, 2019. Neal Shore, MD, and Badrinath Konety, MD.
- UroToday Journal Club: The Evaluation of Cxbladder and Adjudication of Atypical Cytology. Oct, 2019. Sia Daneshmand, MD.
- Urine Biomarkers for the Detection of Urothelial Carcinoma. New York, July 2019. Sia Daneshmand, MD, University of Southern California presents at Life Science Ventures KOL Event in New York on urinary biomarkers in bladder cancer.
- Cxbladder for Hematuria Assessment and Follow-up of Low-grade Bladder Cancer. Urofair Singapore, Apr 2019. Madhusudan Koya, Clinical Director, Waitemata DHB discusses new data on Cxbladder adoption in Canterbury and Waitemata.
- Urine Biomarkers for the Detection of Urothelial Carcinoma. Urofair Singapore, Apr 2019. Sia Daneshmand, MD, University of Southern California presents to SUA at Urofair on urinary biomarkers in bladder cancer.
- Urinary Markers in Bladder Cancer. Grand Rounds in Urology (Feb 2018). Peter Black, MD, discusses the benefits and limitations of the currently FDA approved and commercially available urinary biomarkers for bladder cancer.
- Urinary Molecular Marker Tests in Bladder Cancer: An Overview of Cxbladder. Grand Rounds in Urology (Dec, 2017). Sia Daneshmand, MD, University of Southern California gives an overview of hematuria and some of the new urinary molecular marker tests in bladder cancer.
- The Development and Clinical Validation of a High Sensitivity Urine biomarker test for the Determination of Recurrence in Urothelial Carcinoma Patients. Plenary at the American Urological Association (AUA) Annual Meeting, San Diego, May 2016.
- Cxbladder Brochure
- Cxbladder Triage Brochure
- Cxbladder Triage Case Study
- Clinical Study Summary
- 'How it Works' Summary
Last Updated: 08 Sep 2022 11:29 am
Browse Our Latest Blog Articles
Urinary Molecular Marker Tests in Bladder Cancer: An Overview of Cxbladder
Sia Daneshmand, MD, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, gives an overview of hematuria and some of the new urinary molecular marker tests in bladder cancer.
Comprehensive solution for your clinical needs
Cxbladder gives you actionable results that can make a meaningful difference in your patient’s diagnosis and treatment.Learn more about Cxbladder’s clinical applications
Cxbladder sampling process
Cxbladder is a suite of non-invasive tests that is easy and straightforward to use.Watch the instructional video here
Talk to a Rep
Contact us by phone or email, or fill out an online form and a Cxbladder representative will get back to you.Complete an information request form today